An exciting event has occurred for Americans and Internationals in San Diego - the relaunching of the San Diego International Students Association (SDISA)! Originally founded in 2000, SDISA is returning to help International students, workers, and travelers visiting San Diego, as well as all language schools, colleges, and universities that host International students.
SDISA is a non-profit, volunteer organization with the sole purpose of improving the life of Internationals here in San Diego and assisting businesses and organizations who cater to these Internationals.
SDISA will work to establish a true International Visitor's Center to be located in downtown San Diego and begin promoting San Diego as a premier destination throughout the world in order improve our local economy by increasing the number of International visitors.
Below are just some of the programs SDISA will provide to help Americans, Internationals, schools, and businesses here in San Diego:
- Maintain this website with essential information and San Diego events.
- Assist activities coordinators and publish a weekly events newsletter.
- Provide discounts to theme parks such as Six Flags and local events.
- Coordinate language exchange opportunities with language schools.
- Coordinate volunteer opportunities with local communities organizations.
- Coordinate with local Consulates and American & International organizations.
- Provide information about housing and homestay programs.
- Provide information about student and work visas.
- Assist with internships and job opportunities.
Please come join us in this new organization to help San Diego become a more exciting place to visit, study, and work.
You're all invited to come join in the fun!
This website can be found at any of the following locations: